Brownlow Health is committed to a primary care team which aims to
provide the highest quality patient care, ensuring equality of access in a
friendly, approachable, non-judgemental setting.
We aim to provide a happy, supportive working environment based on teamwork
and a commitment to develop our staff and services.
The practice was first established at the Student Health Centre on 1st
August 1994 with the support of the Liverpool Health Authority and the
University of Liverpool. In September 1995 we started to provide care to
local residents from the refurbished old Royal Infirmary.
The Old Royal Infirmary was originally opened in September 1824 to serve
the residents of Liverpool. designed by Alfred Waterhouse. The infirmary
was closed and replaced by the Royal Liverpool University Hospital in the
1970's. The refurbishment has meant that Liverpool residents can once again
seek medical care from this splendid building.